Check out the first video of a new series, Systemscope Speaks – Partner Stephen Karam explains where we were, and what’s coming next.
Author: Christina Leclerc
Christina Leclerc is a senior consultant and User Experience (UX) designer with over 18 years of experience in the public, private and not-for-profit sectors. Christina brings user-centric design expertise and a deep understanding of interactive design principles. Tapping into design-thinking techniques such as prototyping, and user journey mapping, Christina adds value by championing the user’s perspective.
Last month, Systemscope was a proud sponsor of the CanUX conference – an “amazing showcase of modern experience design trends” held at the Canadian Museum of History in Gatineau, Quebec.
As an attendee of the sold-out event – here are my key takeaways:
- Design is a big deal
- Belting out O’ Canada in public should be rewarded with beer
- Consider the Context– (I have a feeling this is going to get really important)
- Thinking like a user is NOT user research
- UX toolset needs to expand to measure the whole experience, not just the usability aspect
- UX matters, really, it does