|Systemscope is looking for an experienced Proposal Manager to lead our bid process.
Roles and Responsibilities
You will be responsible for:
• Managing our bid development and submission process
• Working closely with the business development team to develop high-quality proposals
• Providing guidance and oversight to bid response team members
• Managing, writing, and conducting QA on proposals
• Engaging with team members and resources to ensure high quality and compliant bid responses
• Participating in defining the bid strategy
• Maintaining internal bid measurement and reporting
• Monitoring and maintaining contract vehicle refreshes and adding new categories
• 3+ years of experience developing proposals for the Government of Canada
• Excellent technical writing and editing skills
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Ability to think critically
Nice to have
• Experience developing proposals in the business services stream within the Government of Canada
• Experience working with multiple different GC contracting vehicles
• Excellent technical skills with Microsoft Office suite
• Post-secondary degree
• Bilingual in both French and English
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates participating in the selection process. Our business offices are on the 2nd floor, with a single flight of stairs (20 steps) being the only access point to the building.
Systemscope’s commitment to diversity and inclusion spans our entire firm and is a foundation for our vision, values and culture. We welcome and embrace people from all backgrounds to pursue their career goals and dreams with us, as we work with our public sector clients to improve services for the betterment of all people living in Canada.