|Systemscope is looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Manager to lead our hiring efforts for internal employees as well as sub-contractors.
Roles and Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for:
- Leading Systemscope’s recruitment activities and team
- Recruiting consultants for Government of Canada contracts, primarily in the business services stream
- Recruiting consultants both for permanent full-time positions as well as contract-based associate positions.
- Providing input to the management team on future hiring needs
- Collaborate with team members to define and refine job descriptions and specifications for recruitment and hiring
- Assessing and screening candidates to ensure right-fit for both Systemscope and the candidate
- Providing a high-quality candidate experience
- Negotiating agreement terms with candidates
- Attracting candidates and managing a recruitment pipeline and database
- Promoting Systemscope’s reputation and attractiveness as a good employment opportunity
- Designing, developing, and continuously evolving and maturing our recruitment processes and practices
- Define and implement a recruitment strategy to support business objectives and values.
- Developing and managing the Systemscope’s recruitment capabilities and capacity
- 5+ years of experience managing recruitment or hiring efforts
- 3+ years of experience recruiting or hiring candidates within the Government of Canada Business Services stream
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- 1+ years of experience managing a recruitment team
- Familiarity with recruitment platforms and databases
Nice to have
- 5+ years experience as a hiring manager
- Valid Government of Canada security clearance
- Excellent technical skills with Microsoft Office Suite, LinkedIn Recruiter, and a CRM platform
- Post-secondary degree
- Bilingual in both French and English
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates participating in the selection process. Our business offices are on the 2nd floor, with a single flight of stairs (20 steps) being the only access point to the building.
Systemscope’s commitment to diversity and inclusion spans our entire firm and is a foundation for our vision, values and culture. We welcome and embrace people from all backgrounds to pursue their career goals and dreams with us, as we work with our public sector clients to improve services for the betterment of all people living in Canada.